Secondary IF

If I get pregnant this cycle...

I will be due on the exact same date as I was the first time I got pregnant ..... which resulted in a miscarriage.  It would be my sixth pregnancy (2 healthy babies, three miscarriages).  I think it's so odd that I would be due on the exact same day, given the fact that I have odd cycles, etc.  Crazy.

Ok, that's my random thought for the night ... continue on with your regularly scheduled nesting :-).

Re: If I get pregnant this cycle...

• If you get pregnant this cycle and are due on the same day as before, hopefully this time it will bring new meaning to that date...and you will have a healthy baby that sticks around this time.  I'm thinking positive thoughts for you.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

after several m/c, DD#1 born 7-7-08, more m/c and failed IVF, started adoption process March 2011, matched Oct 2, 2012, DD#2 born 10-31-12
    Hope Wait Pray Adoption Blog
  • That would be neat.  I have niece due this August on the same week her first m/c happened (they had 3 others this year) and there is something so special about that.
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • I totally agree - it would be awesome.  Almost like sticking it to the man for all of those miscarriages.  Or maybe showing that I was always supposed to have a march baby or something.....

But first I need to get pregnant....and I am still not sure my body was ready for that trigger last night. I guess only time will tell. 

• Like pp said - I hope you do get pg and you can bring some happiness to that day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"