LGBT Parenting
Options

I'm back!

Hello :-)  The last week+ has been an exhausting adventure.  Baby Jelly Bean and I flew out to CA last weekend.  She did AMAZING on the planes!  We hung out in my hometown visiting friends and spending time with my parents.  I visited my brother on the coast and he took Jelly Bean into the ocean for the first time (he's a surfer so I totally trusted him dipping her toes in the waves).  She loved the water and it was adorable to see her with her uncle. 

K flew out to CA midweek so Jelly Bean and I met up with her to make the rounds and meet that side of the family. 

So many people gave Jelly Bean such generous gifts that we need extra luggage to bring it all home.  And I think we won't have to buy her any clothes for close to a year - lol!

Now we're settling back into life at home and getting ready for my return to work next week (boo!).  I'll try to get back online more often soon :-)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm back!

• Options

Welcome home! Glad you had a great trip! Big Smile

I do have to admit, though, that as much as it sucks that you're going back to work next week...well, I'm really, really excited to have my chat buddy back.

• Options
    welcome back! gald to hear it went well! and, yay presents!!
    image Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome back! I am glad she was good on the plane!!!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Glad you are home safe and sound. How did they take the news about K's new job?
  • Options

imageDuchess1:
    Glad you are home safe and sound. How did they take the news about K's new job?

We didn't tell them.  K decided (and I agree) that the visit was about Jelly Bean meeting her family.  If we had told them the focus would have turned to something else.  It was better keeping the parties light-hearted and about the baby. 

Instead we'll tell them soon that she accepted a position that we have her traveling but we won't mention anything about going overseas until we know the details.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    welcome back! i'm so glad you had a good trip and it sounds like JB was a rockstar baby!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"