Summerville nanny recs!? — The Bump
South Carolina Babies

Summerville nanny recs!?

Any recommendations for nannies/childcare in the Summerville area?

I am so grateful for the priviledge of being a mommy...the most brilliant journey in the world. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Summerville nanny recs!?

• I signed up for sittercity this am, and had a woman that sounds GREAT apply to my ad. I asked her for her email address and she ok'd me for a background check so I will have that in teh desk day or so as well.  Her husband is a police officer in the area so I am sure the check will come back fine.  Here is her email address, she sounds great to me, although I will not meet her in person till tomorrow. chelseywagenknecht@yahoo.com I let her know I would be passing it along so feel free to contact her.  At this time she just has her son in her home I believe and I am only looking for PT care. 

Good Luck! The child care process if the worst.

• Got her background check back and she is good to go! No records =) Just wanted you to know.
  • I am super late replying to this... but THANK YOU so very much for all the info. We are looking into a couple day cares... but in home care is probably the way we will go. So, I will keep her in mind!

Thanks a million!! And again, so sorry getting this so late! : )

I am so grateful for the priviledge of being a mommy...the most brilliant journey in the world. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am a nanny in the area, have you looked in to Sweet Peas?  It is a nanny placement agency.  They hooked me up with the family that I am working for now and it was great.  Other things that I used to find families were sitter city and nannies4hire.com.  I hope that helps you out.

Jodi

Jodi
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards