Two Under 2
Options

warning about lifting your toddler while pregnant

Hi ladies. ?I know many of you lift your toddlers all the time while pregnant. Face it, sometimes we just don't have a choice. ?Well I was in L&D yesterday and today for really bad chest pain. ?(Labor would have felt better) ?Anyway, after many test on my liver, heart, gallbladder, etc they came to the conclusion that it was a pulled stomach muscle. ?It is horrible. ?

So please just be careful when lifting your little ones. ?Now I have to figure out the next 3-4 weeks without lifting.

Re: warning about lifting your toddler while pregnant

• Options
    So sorry that happened to you!  Hope you feel better soon. 
    DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
    BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)
  • Options
    OK, totally lurking here, but I had to compliment you on your wedding reception...I am just amazed at how beautiful you made that gym look!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi S! :)

OP - I was in L&D triage a couple nights ago for something similar (except mine was lower back & ab pain). I hope you feel better soon and take it easy!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imageSkypekWithoutAC:
    OK, totally lurking here, but I had to compliment you on your wedding reception...I am just amazed at how beautiful you made that gym look!

Thank you so much. ?I used the gym because it was part of the church and FREE! ?But I didn't want to compromise on a nice wedding just because it was a gym. ?I was pleased with the way it came out. ?

• Options

Hope you feel better quickly

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"