Adoption
Options

"Dear Birthmother" letters

What program and/or website did you use to design your Dear Birthmother letters (if you made one)?  What resource did you use for printing?

Thanks!

Re: "Dear Birthmother" letters

• Options

I used Wondershare Photo Collage Studio (https://www.photo-collage-software.com/).  It costs around $30.  I spent a lot of time on this and really enjoyed doing it.  For me it was the one part of the process that I enjoyed, after all of the clearances, fingerprinting, etc.  As for the printing, I used a local professional printing business.  I tried Staples, but they did not have the quality paper that I needed.  The printing was expensive, though.  Somewhere around $4 per book.  I also made some extra copies for my friends and family who have supported us, emotionally and financially.  Oh, and one more for the scrapbook for my (someday) baby.

Enjoy!!

• Options
    Our letter was part of our profile. I used scrapblog and had them printed at Kinkos
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our agency is very, very specific about the design of the letter and the website. For the letter, the agency actually has an online letter design center that we can use, or use a designer. Make sure to check with your agency before spending any money or investing a lot of your time :)
  • Options
    Ours is on our agency's website and the ones I included with the books I wrote by hand.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"