Potty Training

Day 1 in panties a success!

So we have been working on low key potty training since DD was a year old. Just having a potty putting her on it. Since June we have been letting her wear undies until she wets them then putting her in diapers not pull ups for the rest of the day and starting over the next day. Very low stress. This was our pedi recommendation so we went with it. 

Well for the past week she has been walking to the potty pulling down her pants and going no problem. She was making it to nap with dry pants and having used the potty. I put her in "nap and bedtime undies" pull ups for nap time. Then in the evening she was showing no interest in potty training.

Yesterday she kept the interest all day even asking to go while we were out to lunch with DH and pooping later that evening. Only 2 accidents yesterday in her diapers. So today we decided it was time to start the 3 day potty training. I am off for the summer with DD so it doesn't matter what day I start and I want Dh's support for the dreaded first 2 days lol.

Well I think we did so much prep that it went great. She has 2 accidents again but both were because she was sitting at the table and she is bit particular and wouldn't use the potty until she went to the sink and washed her hands so when she made it there and to the potty and pulled down her panties they were wet.

Hoping tomorrow is just as good and I feel like all this prep has really paid off. Just wanted to share my good story :) 

Addison Elizabeth
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Carter James
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Day 1 in panties a success!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"