Adoption
Options

Adoption Blogs?

I'm thinking about starting one and documenting our journey.

1st decision: Blogspot or Wordpress?  Any recomendations? 

Anyone have blogs they don't mind sharing?

Thanks

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Adoption Blogs?

• Options

I prefer Blogspot. Plus they've just added a bunch of new templates that I find pretty nice. My blog link is in my siggy. It's not all adoption based but it's definitely a nice outlet to write when I don't feel like talking.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I use blogspot.  My link is in my siggy but I have to worn you its a work in progress and not very exciting lol.  Most of the time I forget to update it also
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I prefer blogspot, it's very user friendly.  My photoblog is in my siggy.  I'm enjoying my friend's adoption blog.  They adopted several years ago and it's an open adoption.  The birth mother and my friend who adopted are writing the adoption story of their daughter from each of their perspectives.

https://deargraysie.blogspot.com/

• Options
    amm78amm78 member
    I also use Blogspot.  I think it's very easy to navigate.  My link is in my signature but it's pretty new so there isn't much on there.  Yet. :)
  • Options
    I use Blogspot - https://wendy-steve-andg3.blogspot.com/.  I really like it and it's easy to use. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I use weebly.com and love certain features of it but I keep hearing about certain features I wish we had that Blogspot has. I would go with Blogspot if I had to do over again...I've even thought about switching it over.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I really like blogspot. It's super easy to navigate around and they have some recent updates that are nice.

My blog is in linked in my siggy. You can ready our roller coaster journey by following the links on the right.

We just started the paperwork for Homestudy #2! 

Declan 8.25.08
    Lincoln 3.18.11
    Brooks 7.7.12

• Options

I'm doing blogger/blogspot.  It's easy to navigate and helps me to keep my mind straight :)

Thanks for everyone posting theirs...it's my total hobby these days, browsing adoption blogs.  

• Options
    My blog is in blogger, but iIm considering switching to wordpress since on wordpress you can password-protect individual posts. My blog is in my siggy (awholelotofhope.blogspot.com)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"