Orange County Babies

Mom to be Massage

I am at week  27 and thinking I should get a massage!

Does anyone have any recommendations for where to go for pregnancy massage?

As of right now I'm thinking Glen Ivy?

Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Mom to be Massage

• I got a message at Glen Ivy but I was only 18 weeks. It was still nice. I had the prenatal massage. They just have you flip from side to side.

• I did mine at Burke Williams. It was so nice. Because you can't enjoy the spa/sauna, etc, your massage includes an aromatherapy bath.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagecstw:
    I did mine at Burke Williams. It was so nice. Because you can't enjoy the spa/sauna, etc, your massage includes an aromatherapy bath.

This. 

I also did one a few weeks earlier at The Spa in Costa Mesa.  It was really, really nice, better than the one at Burke Williams.  But they use the massage table with the cut out for the baby belly (or, they did in 2008), and I've since heard that those are not good for you.

• I like Massage Envy.  I am a member there, so I went frequently when I was PG! Getting a massage is so nice, wherever you go! If you decide to go to Massage Envy, I can recommend a great massage therapist to do a prenatal massage at the MV location.

Oh, and I highly recommend doing a 90 minute massage!! It's only a little bit more, and is so worth it IMO!

• Burke Williams.
  • Stick out tongueOhh aromatherapy bath sounds awesome!

thanks for the recommendations! I need to book it, my aches feel like they keep coming. ha ha

• We offer great prenatal massage at Athena Day Spa in Laguna Beach. I try to get one every other week!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"