Military Families

Operation Birthday Cake

I'm not a military mama (though I was a military brat when I was a tot) but I wanted to share.

Bake Me A Wish sends bday cakes to our overseas soldiers through their Operation Bday Cake program. If they get 4,000 FB fans by July 4th they will donate an extra 50 cakes in July. Plus, if you buy a freedom cake, 5% of that sale will go towards donating more cakes.

You can use code Talesofthewife for 20% off your order through August 15th.

I made a blog post with more details. I think this is another great way to show our support as many of our soldiers have to spend birthdays away from family.
Mama to D 6.16.08 and C 3.11.10
Tales of the Wife

imageimage

Re: Operation Birthday Cake

• Wish I knew about this earlier, My 21st Birthday out here was some kind've lonely :S
  • imageTakaya:
    Wish I knew about this earlier, My 21st Birthday out here was some kind've lonely :S

That's terrible. =( Hoping this program and knowledge about it will help others.
    Mama to D 6.16.08 and C 3.11.10
    Tales of the Wife

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Thats ok (coming home soon) cant wait =)    I will let the others know about this program and spread the word. (woots for cake!)
  • Thanks for sharing! My husband turns 30 while on deployment, and this will be wonderful!
  • Thanks for the share coping the info to use later! Does it work fairly equal to the contractors that are working over there too?! You never know if you don't ask right.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"