March 2011 Moms
Options

Plans for this weekend??

So ladies...anyone have some awesome plans for this weekend?? One of my really good friends is getting married tomorrow so us girls that are in ther wedding are getting pedicures/manicures and then having a grown up sleepover to get her pumped for tomorrow. All I really want to do is snuggle up with DH and sleep though. The wedding should be tons of fun...but I assume I will be ready to crash Saturday night.Big Smile
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Plans for this weekend??

• Options

Sounds like fun!!! I'm going to a HUGE family cookout to celebrate my cousin's graduation. I'm so nervous because I'm not ready to tell my family that I'm KU. I'm so excited that I don't know how I'll keep from spilling the beans! Plus, I'm a drinker. Father's Day DH's family kept asking why I wasn't drinking. I kept giggling and had to leave the room.Embarrassed

• Options
    That wedding will be fun! I have a whole lot of nothing planned and I'm pretty excited about it!  This week I've been so tired and after our BFP it took forever to fall asleep because I was so excited. :)  Maybe I will relax by the pool.. sounds good.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm working both days, no fun for me.  Hopefully I have some good July 4th plans.  Have fun at the wedding, wish that's what I were doing.

• Options
    We don't have much going on today and a BBQ with friends tomorrow.  Although getting a pedi sounds like a GREAT idea!  Maybe I'll treat myself to that!
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My sister had a pool party yesterday so DH and I went to help my mom with that.  Not much else planned for the rest of the weekend. 

Hopefully DH will fix the huge hole in the kitchen ceiling from a water leak, this is his first weekend free since it happened a month ago, and I kinda feel bad about bugging him to fix it.

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Options

That all sounds fun :)  I may get a mani/pedi today...not feeling too hot...so trying to get better...yucko!

Have a great weekend ladies :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"