Boston Babies

Pediatricians associated w/ NW located in Natick or further west

I am delivering at NW, but live out in the Ashland / Hopkinton area.  I'd like to select a pediatrician associated with NW, but don't want to have to go there for every appointment.  Does anyone have a recommendation for a pediatrician associated with NW, but whose office is in Natick or further west (Framingham, Ashland, Southboro, Westboro, Hopkinton)?

Thanks!

Re: Pediatricians associated w/ NW located in Natick or further west

• Pediatric Associates of Wellesley is a great practice.  It's not west of Natick, but on Rt. 30 right by the MA Pike and 95 interchange by the Weston tolls.  Close!
  • I should have added that it's in Weston.
  • Loading the player...
  • I am delivering at NWH too and the pediatrician that I selected is in Natick on 135.  She was referred to me with raving reviews.  I have yet to use her, but will soon enough.  I am due in 5 days.  Her contact information is below. She is the only pediatrician that we interviewed bc we really liked her.

Dr. Zoe Fishman MD
    Charles River Medical Associates 
    233 West Central Street
    Natick, MA 01760-3757  

(508) 653-2133
  • I am delivering at NW and asked my OB for a pediatrician recommendation and they gave me a listing with a recommendation at NW, since we live around the corner..  I also had Charles River Medical Associates on my list.

Here are a few on the list for solo practitioners

Natick - Michael McKenzie 508-647-4955

NAtick Pediatrics - Robert Lindeman 508-655-9699

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"