Newbie With a Question — The Bump
Chicago Babies

Newbie With a Question

Hi Ladies,

My husband and I moved here a couple of weeks ago from the Northeast and are currently TTC.  We are in our 7th month and I am hoping this is the one!  I need a new OB/GYN since we moved and I was wondering who you recommend?

Also, I saw that The Bump puts out The Bump Guide and there's a Chicago version.  Does anybody have this?  Is it worth hunting down an buying?  Are there any other Chicago specific pregnancy books that list resources and things like that? 

Thanks so much!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Anniversary

Re: Newbie With a Question

• I was very happy with my OB, Dr. Levitt, with the Women's Group of Northwestern (but I have seen some complaints about them on this board recently). I'm no help about the Bump Guide - I've never heard of it. Good luck to you with TTC!
    TTC #1 since 6/08. Cycle #6 - BFP 12/22/08, EDD 9/3/09, DD 8/14/09 at 37w1d
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2 since 6/11
    me=36 - low AMH, DH=38
    BFP #2 - 8/31/11, EDD 5/10/12, M/C 9/23/11
    BFP #3 - 3/4/12, EDD 11/14/12, CP 3/11/12
    BFP #4 - 5/9/12, EDD 1/19/13, CP 5/11/12
    BFP #5 - 8/22/12, EDD 5/5/13, CP 8/24/12
    IVF#1 - January 2013 - EPP/Antagonist - 7R, 3M, 2F, 3dt of 2 8-cell embies
    BFP #6 - 2/3/13, EDD 10/15/13, DS 9/18/13 at 36w1d
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageegsquared:
    I was very happy with my OB, Dr. Levitt, with the Women's Group of Northwestern (but I have seen some complaints about them on this board recently). I'm no help about the Bump Guide - I've never heard of it. Good luck to you with TTC!

Weird, this is the exact same Dr. I was going to recommend. She delivered my daughter and I love her!! I was going to someone else in the practice and switched to her after meeting with her during one of my monthly visits.

Never heard of the bump guide either. Feel free to PM me if you need any other info!

Will baby #3 be another girl?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

]

• Loading the player...
  • I love Dr. Hakimian at Progressive Care for Women.  I have really liked all of their docs. I wouldn't buy anything from the bump to be honest. I know I got a copy from my OB's office at my prenatal visit.
    BFP 4/23/09. D&E 7/17/09 16W5D. BFP #2 3/10/10. EDD 11/15/10 Babycakes was born 11/5/10! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks for the recommendations!  I was actually checking out the Women's Group of Northwestern.  I think I might go with them and maybe I will see if I can get in with Dr. Levitt.  I hate moving because you have to find new doctors, dentist, hairstylist!  Ugh!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards