Infertility

I think I got a faint BFP this morning

2»

Re: I think I got a faint BFP this morning

• Sending tons of T&Ps!!!
    After 20 months, 5 IUIs, PCOS, Endo and IVF, our baby is here! Full IF history in blog
    ~Life After Infertility~
  • Great news!  Congratulations!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and sending you lots of T&Ps!!!! Congrats!
    DX PCOS w/IR 01/08.
    Currently pg with our 1st after 6.5 yrs of IF (thank you IVF)

My IF/Everything Blog
    There's No Crying in Baseball
    ***My posts are always SAIFW**
  • imageBunnyintheYard:
    imageLaneyLooLoo:

imageDrVWife:
    Are you going to keep POAS until your beta?  I would be a peeing fool!

This!

I'm so excited for you!

Oh yea.  I just pee'd on a digital after guzzling a bottle of water.  It's positive.  I'm sitting here having a heart attack. 

YAY!!! Congrats!!

Now I want to go POAS!!! 

Our IVF Miracle Arrived 2.26.11! <a href="http://s790.photobucket.com/albums/yy188/KikiGee/?action=view
  • T&P's that the line keeps getting darker!
    TTC since April 2008

Me: PCOS/Amenorrhea DH: Azoospermia due to Y Chromosome Micro Deletion IVF w/ ICSI on hold until further notice

Hope

• Oh I hope this is it for you!!!!!!!!!!!! ::whispers congrats:: Thinking of you and sending PPV!
    ? We can only appreciate the miracle of a sunrise if we have waited in the darkness... ?

12/99 - Miscarriage at 12w - 6/08 - BFP - Miscarriage at 8w, 9/08 - BFP - Miscarriage at 8w2d, 12/08 - Found out I am a carrier of a Balanced Translocation between Chromosomes 8 & 16, 8/2010 - DE IVF = FAIL. 12/18/10 - Surprise BFP! Awaiting our Sticky Miracle! 12/20 - Beta #1-1208 * 12/27 Beta #2 - 6002 1/3/11 Beta #3 - 17,146. Beautiful little heart beating away! Stick little one, stick!

♥ Brielle Skye born August 17th, 2011 ♥ Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Fingers crossed that this is it!! Keep us updated!!
    *P/SAIFW* TTC since 1/08 Clomid, 2 IUIs, 4 IVFs, FET 7 losses Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • oh yay yay yay! My thoughts and prayers are with you! Keep peeing!!! I hope it gets darker!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"