New Orleans Babies
Options

**LSU628**

Hey, girl!  I just wanted to check in to see how everything is going with you.  I also wanted to let you know that we've decided to try out A+ Cleaning service...I'm trying to get them in this weekend but we'll see what happens.  Their quote is a little more than I was hoping to spend but it was the lowest that I found.  I'll update you! 

Re: **LSU628**

• Options
    LSU628LSU628 member
    Sorry it took me so long to respond! We used Courtney with Heavenly Cleaning and she did a great job. She charged me $60 for our 3/2 house. She did everything from cleaning ceiling fans, dusting blinds, to wiping down the base boards. I was really pleased with her and would recommend her if A+ doesn't work out for you.
    imageimage
  • Options

No problem! Now you have me intrigued. We were happy with A+ but they charged $80 for our 3/2 house--that was with a $10 coupon.   They charged an extra $10 to do base boards and other extras.  They didn't tell us about the additional charge and they just cleaned it and charged us.  It will be $80 for a bi-weekly cleaning.  I'm wondering if I shouldn't look into Courtney...after all, that's a $40 savings a month! Thanks for the info!

ETA: If you want to PM/email me, I can use your name and it looks like you'll get 10% off your next cleaning for referring me. :)  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    LSU628LSU628 member
    Heck yeah! YGPM!
    imageimage
  • Options
    LSU628LSU628 member
    Have you had the chance to use Courtney yet? What did you  think? I'm going to have her come to our house again soon b/c I have company coming at the end of the month. Hopefully she gives me the referral discount.
    imageimage
  • Options

I had every intention of posting a few days ago and I completely forgot!  We met Courtney and she is going to do her first cleaning of our house on Monday--I'm definitely looking forward to that!  She seems great!

She told me that she was going to make sure that you got the discount!  So...YAY!  Thanks for the suggestion!

• Options
    hey i saw you were using heavenly cleaning and looked up their website. she was the lowest quote i got as well and I'm using her for the first time on Tuesday. if you can get a double discount I'd be happy to say I got her from you on the board. pm me you're name (so i'm not saying it's lsu#s) if you're comfortable with that and i'll let her know!
    -Clare
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"