North Carolina Babies
Options

Newbie saying hello!

Hi everyone!  I can't remember whether I've posted on this board before or not, so many apologies if this is my *second* introduction. :)

We're currently in Orlando, moving to Charlotte (the South Park/Cotswold area, I believe) at the end of July, and I've been so slammed at work and whatnot that I've not had any time to research anything for when we get there, and was hoping for your help!  Here's what I need to find (based on insurance, to be sure, but I love hearing personal recommendations; they never fail to be helpful) so far:

Pediatrician

Hair salon

Dentist (also for our 2-year-old daughter)

Good primary care doctor/practice

Dermatologist office

OBGYN

I can't think of any other places just yet but would love to know where those of you in the Charlotte area like to go, if you wouldn't mind sharing your experiences.  Looking forward to being more active on this board in the very near future--thanks so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Newbie saying hello!

• Options
    hello! I don't live in Charlotte but I just wanted to welcome you to the board!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm not in Charlotte either, but welcome!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Welcome!  I wish I could be more help with the dr questions but I don't live in the area.  I do though have a good hair salon.  It's David Ross Salon in South End.  I go to Amanda, but all the stylists are great.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"