LGBT Parenting
Options

a top ten

Just for funsies, because the board is slow and 2brides wants some action. Heh.

Favorite:

1. color?

2. kind of pizza?

3. game?

4. summer activity?

5. winter activity?

6. dessert?

7. time of day?

8. number?

9. thing about where you live?

10. vacation spot?

Re: a top ten

• Options
    1. color?  Pink

2. kind of pizza? Veggie

3. game? Scattegories

4. summer activity? I really dislike summer so...counting down to fall :-)

5. winter activity? Holiday shopping

6. dessert? Ice cream

7. time of day? Evening

8. number? 7

9. thing about where you live? Lots of young families, family activities

10. vacation spot? London

• Options

1. color? blue! go figure, right?

2. kind of pizza? mushrooms. I like them with pineapple, green olives, or pepperoni.

3. game? hand and foot.

4. summer activity? disc golf. or camping. boy, nothing like being indecisive in your own poll, huh?

5. winter activity? hockey. watching, not playing. i can't ice skate my way out of a paper bag.

6. dessert? milkshakes--right now at least. they count as dessert, right?

7. time of day? evening/night.

8. number? 8! ha!

9. thing about where you live? about our house I love the huge yard and the remodeled bathrooms. about our city I love all the parks and the zoo.

10. vacation spot? Banff. It was the best vacation I've ever been on (it was also our honeymoon, so take that into consideration, I suppose).

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks, Blue!!! :)

Favorite:

1. color? blue...with pink a close second

2. kind of pizza? love a good margherita pizza or tomato cream sauce with ricotta and spinach.

3. game? Scattergories

4. summer activity? playing outside with the kids (sprinkler, pool, playground, t-ball)

5. winter activity? I can't wait to take them skiing or tubing this winter!

6. dessert? L's carrot cake is pretty darn good. And ice cream cake...yum

7. time of day? when the kids are in bed asleep!? ;) 

8. number? 13

9. thing about where you live? Love the location. Close to 2 major cities and a third smaller town. And I love the playground across from our house - we didn't know how much time we'd spend there when we moved in!

10. vacation spot? summers in Maine/Disney in the winter!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

1. color? teal or deep purple

2. kind of pizza? pepperoni (and man have I been wanting some lately!)

3. game? apples to apples, kickball (when not pregnant)

4. summer activity? laying around at our local lake

5. winter activity? laying around in my living room watching movies

6. dessert? terrible cake (for the frosting) lately

7. time of day? total morning person

8. number? 84

9. thing about where you live? mountains, ocean, desert, forest and city all within an hour's drive--sometimes closer.

10. vacation spot? loved Hawaii.  would gladly go back.  sometimes when I need to relax I conjure up one of those beaches

• Options

1. color- "pink is my power color" IDK what that means, but my neice said it once and I agree

2. kind of pizza? I love broccoli, ricotta, and tomato white pizza from around the corner at work!

3. game? softball- watching, not playing, since my wife is the player and is damn hot when she plays cause she great!

4. summer activity? taking the dogs hiking

5. winter activity? it was watching "24" but thats over now, maybe I'll actualy go outside this winter :-)

6. dessert? I'm off desserts officially, so no comment.

7. time of day? I'm a morning person too, which I hope will be an asset when the LO's arrive

8. number? E and I used to say 34, since her # is 33 and plus one (me) is 34....now I guess it would be plus 3 since our family size is doubling in a month!

9. thing about where you live? i LOVE our house, its big, comfortable, and we can entertain friends/family. and we live right on a park with a huge playground, so I have a feeling that will come in handy

10. vacation spot? Ptown all the way...but the finger lakes of NY a close second. I love anywhere really quiet too, so adirondacks etc would the third.

thanks!! I needed a break from my day!

image Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    1. color?  Blue

2. kind of pizza?   white... with garlic sauce, bacon, and ricotta

3. game?  scatagories

4. summer activity?  swimming, roasting marshmallows

5. winter activity?  hmm... snuggling together under a warm blanket watching a football game

6. dessert?   angel food cake

7. time of day?   going home at the end of the day to Gwen

8. number?   2

9. thing about where you live?   our great neighbors, proximity to the train station

10. vacation spot?   Cape Cod

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • Options

Favorite:

1. color? Purple and butterscotch yellow

2. kind of pizza? Mushroom and Tomato OR The Meats

3. game? Tripoley, 65, or Hand and Foot (all card games Ann's family loves to play at all holiday gatherings)

4. summer activity? Swimming

5. winter activity? Not falling down in the snow? 

6. dessert? I am addicted to these Edwards things that is like a cookie you heat up in the microwave and top it with ice cream and chocolate sauce/chips...all of the stuff comes in a box for like 4 at the store in the freezer section...yummy!

7. time of day? Right now it is late at night when I get home from a LONG day of dealing with grumpy people (I work in collections 2nd shift) and can cuddle in bed with the wife and doggies.

8. number? 27

9. thing about where you live? The ONLY htink I like about my house (besides two potties since I am preggo and one is almost always open) is my HUGE backyard that my doggies love to romp in.

10. vacation spot? Cruise...as long as it includes Key West...Can I just move there?

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"