New Jersey Babies
Options

Pedi recommendations in central NJ

We currently are at Princeton Nassau Pediatrics but don't love that its impossible to get an appointment, the attitude that some of the doctors have given us about choices such as delayed vaccinations (which is funny because I only delayed one!) and cloth diapering, and some of the advice given is old fashioned or flat out counter indicated by new research.  The people I know around here all use this practice, but I'd love to find someone who was more attentive.  When we lived in the DC area, we had a single practitioner and she was great, we trusted her, it worked ... just hoping to find something similar here.  TIA!

Re: Pedi recommendations in central NJ

• Options

I wish I could help, but we use PNP.  I'm not sure what doctor you normally see, but we've loved Dr. Raymond and I've never had any trouble getting an appointment with him (maybe I've just been lucky).  I will admit that the women who make the appointments can be less than helpful, but all the nurses I have dealt with have been wonderful.

I may be having a different experience because I haven't asked to delay any of the vaccinations.

Good luck with your search. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"