North Florida Babies
Options

My Gym vs Little Gym vs others

We have been thinking of enrolling DS in one of these.  I've seen that some mommies have experience with My Gym and they look really good, so I had asked them to provide me more information.

What I wanted to know was, does anyone have any experience with other places like these?  Like Little Gym or Gymboree or JW tumblez or something else?

TIA!

Re: My Gym vs Little Gym vs others

• Options

I've never heard of Little Gym.  We took a Gymboree class when Mungee was about 5/6 months old ... it was the youngest age group.  I did like that the babies and parents were kept engaged the whole time, rather than the free play that we have during class at MyGym.  I cannot say whether or not they keep everyone engaged the whole time at Gymboree with the older babies since we don't have experience with it.

A friend of ours takes their DD to JW Tumbles and they really like it.  I think the only reason they don't go to Gymboree is because it's at the mall and she doesn't like malls.  Also JWT is very close to her house.

Of course, I want everyone to come to MyGym so Mungee can have more baby friends :)

Mungee and Me
    How is it that my BABY is going to be 3?

BFP-2/25/11; 8 Wk U/S-3/25/11-No HB, measured 6.5 wks; D&C
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"