Pennsylvania Babies

Hershey park while pregnant?

Anyone gone while pregnant?  Is it worth it?  Are there many rides you can go on?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hershey park while pregnant?

• i worked at hersehypark when i was in college and  i am pretty sure the rides are VERY limited  all the coasters r out the pirate ship ride is out i believe the water park area is pretty much all out too maybe the wave pool would be ok but other then that there may be 10 rides if your lucky that you could go on and its mostly just the monarail,train and carrosal....

got a season pass this year and used it once before i found out i was preggo so i am in the same boat as you..

•  THIS IS FROM HERSHEYPARKS WEBSITE:

I am pregnant and cannot ride rides. Do I get a discount admission?
    Sorry, no. Although there are some rides that are not recommended for women who are pregnant, there are still many rides that you can enjoy, such as the Kissing Tower, Monorail, Skyview, Carrousel, and Dry Gulch Railroad.

SO SOUNDS LIKE THERE THE ONLY RIDES THAT R PERMITTED

• Loading the player...
  • If you don't continue to use it and you go to the season pass office they should let you renew it for next year for like $10 or something like that. We did that with my mom's pass years ago when she didn't use it or only used it a couple times.
  • I don't think it's worth it.  I went while I was pregnant with DS and it was fun to watch my nephews enjoy the park but otherwise it was boring b/c I couldn't go on anything.  We may take DS this summer and again, fun to watch him, but you pretty much just sit and wait for others to get off of rides.
    {Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i went last month, and honestly it's a waste of money to go while pregnant. the only two rides i remember i could get on were the skyview, and the kissing tower. other than getting on those, and eating (LOL), that's about all you can do.

- sorry! judging from the last few posts i guess i missed a few rides. but still, it's not many :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"