Philadelphia Babies
Options

Chester County OB-GYN Associates

Could someone who uses this practice please tell me your experience with them?  Do you have to see all of the doctors in the practice, or can you choose who you want to see?  Mostly, I am looking for doctors who are personable and who make you feel COMFORTABLE!  I have been searching for a practice that consists of all women, but have been unable to find one.  Does anyone know of a practice in the Chester County area of all women?  Thank you!

Re: Chester County OB-GYN Associates

• Options
    You have to go to their West Chester office for your first visit, and after that you can stick with just one office ( I went to Kennett) I had a good experience and all of the doctors I met with were nice and friendly and I delivered at Chester County. I really liked Dr. Akins. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Thank you so much!  That helps a lot!  I actually scheduled my appt today -  It's for July 2nd :)  They did tell me that I could choose one Dr. to see throughout the pregnancy, but come delivery day, it will be whoever is on call.  I guess I am just going to have to deal with that, and as the lady on the phone said, when you get to that point, you don't really care who is delivering the baby, ha.  Thanks again for your response, I really appreciate it. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I really liked them as well - I saw all the doctors so I'd have met the one delivering at least once (but some docs I saw more than others).  I had a really good experience with them and they were really respectful of all my wishes (delaying inducing me, inducing me without pitocin, etc).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"