Detroit Babies
Options

Fun Bars or Restaurants for Girls Night Out??

My friend is coming to town and I'd love to take her out a couple of different nights.  It's going to be right around the 4th of July.  I should be able to get a babysitter, so it will just be my friend and I or my husband, my friend, and I. 

Where do you like to go when you go out?  I have a feeling we'll get dressed up (dressy jeans and heels...nothing dressier than that!) and go out for dinner and drinks.  I'd be fine with anywhere in Royal Oak, Ferndale, Birmingham, Troy, Sterling Heights, St. Clair Shores, Grosse Pointe, or any towns near those towns!

Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Fun Bars or Restaurants for Girls Night Out??

• Options
    The Brewery in Royal Oak, or CK Diggs in Auburn Hills...maybe the Alibi or the Melting Pot in Troy?

• Options
    The Mega 80s (an awesome 80s cover band) will be at Beach Grill in St. Clair Shores on July 2nd.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My moms' group recently did a dinner out at the Oak City Grille in Royal Oak- it was perfect for that kind of thing.  Yummy food and wine and a nice atmosphere. Have fun!!
  • Options

imageSpin313:
    The Brewery in Royal Oak, or CK Diggs in Auburn Hills...maybe the Alibi or the Melting Pot in Troy?

I was thinking about the Brewery because we might do a comedy night at Mark Ridley's Comedy Castle.  I think it's right around the corner.

I've never heard of CK Diggs, Oak City Grille, or Alibi, but I'll check them out.  And yum!  I love the Melting Pot - haven't been to the one here but I was to the one in Philadelphia.  So good! 

Great idea about the Mega 80s - I'll check into that, too!

Thanks so much!  Any more ideas?  I'm open to them!

• Options

DH and I went to Black Finn in Royal Oak last weekend for a birthday party and thought it was really nice. They had a lot of beers on tap, which was great.

Also, a few other places that we like: Red Ox Tavern in Utica, The Engine House in Mt Clemens, Rochester Mills and Gus O'Connor's in Rochester, and The Hills in Rochester Hills.

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
    Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

• Options

Town Tavern, Vinotecca, Black Finn all in Royal Oak and have a great atmosphere for what you mentioned.

Enjoy! :)

• Options
    imageArt Teacher:

imageSpin313:

I was thinking about the Brewery because we might do a comedy night at Mark Ridley's Comedy Castle.  I think it's right around the corner.

I've never heard of CK Diggs, Oak City Grille, or Alibi, but I'll check them out.  And yum!  I love the Melting Pot - haven't been to the one here but I was to the one in Philadelphia.  So good! 

I love going to The Brew and then popping over to the Comedy Castle for a show...your friend would probably enjoy that!

CK Diggs is on the corner of Auburn and Crooks.  It's a martini bar and they have yummy food and drinks.  I *think* they have live music on Saturday nights.

And the Alibi is definitely worth the trip, too!  They are known for their pizza but they have tons of other delicious options, as well.

• Options

imageVirgoBaby2B:
    The Mega 80s (an awesome 80s cover band) will be at Beach Grill in St. Clair Shores on July 2nd.

This is super fun.

There is also?Black Finn- Royal Oak, Santinos- Washing twp, Tin Fish- New Baltimore on the water. ?

Me: 30, DOR with a FSH of 12.5
    DH: 31, no issues
    4-6/2012 100mg of Clomid + trigger + IUI/TI = BFN
    7/2012 150mg of Gonal-f + trigger + IUI = BFN
    8/2012 Surprise unmedicated BFP!! Due May 8, 2013
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for all of the great suggestions!  I'll have to talk it over with my friend and see what she's up for...I can't wait for her to visit.  She's flying her from New Jersey and I haven't seen her since Christmas.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"