New to The Bump
Options

Adding pictures...

Not in the  profile, but in a post. I click on the "Insert / edit image" but I am having a hard time linking the actual picture.

I appreciate the help in advance!

Re: Adding pictures...

• Options
    CTri17CTri17 member
    then you will have to get the info of the picture from whatever site it is uploaded to, copy that and put it into the Image URL point and voila
    ~Christina S~ EST: 9/27/08        *May 2015 Jan. Signature Challenge-
                                                     You had one job- Parents magazine

BFP-3/17/14 --M/C 4/25/14

• Options
    Just to be sure, you wanted to know how to put a pic in post like to show something, not to put a pic in your siggy, correct?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

To "PIP" or put a picture in your post, you need to:

Find the picture online. So, if it is a personal picture you have saved on your harddrive, this means uploading the picture to a hosting website, like tinypic.com, flickr.com, picasa, etc.

1a. If you've saved the picture to tinypic.com, all you need to do is find the HTML code on the left side of the screen and copy it.

2. Then come back to your post or start a new post, click on the little green tree icon in the header; paste the copied address into the top box and click insert. You can then resize the picutre by clicking on it and moving the adjustment boxes in each corner until it is a reasonable size.

1b. If the picture is anywhere on the web that does not provide instant HTML code for you like TinyPic, all you need to do is right click on the image and select "Copy Image Location." Then follow the directions above for step 2, same as before.

Good luck.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"