1) What's the best bargain you've ever found at a garage sale or thrift store?
I scored my first coach purse at an upscale consignment shop in DC. It was brand new. I still have that purse.
2) What do you order when you eat Chinese food?
I love hot and sour soup, an eggroll and steamed dumplings (but I am very particular about my dumplings so that is only at specific places).
3) What was the best costume you ever wore?
Cat Burglar - all black clothing and hat, rope wrapped around my body like a sash and a black backpack with a white stuffed kitty peaking out.
4) Would you rather go to a club to dance or a sit-down bar
I am at the sit-down bar stage in my life now. Though I am still known to get out on the dance floor and shake my booty (does that phrase not age me or what).
5) Best advice you've ever received?
Stop and think before you say or write anything.