Hello Ladies,

We've had some great news this week, let's keep that ball rolling! Big Smile

IVF/FET CHECK

Hope4us- ER 6/19

Schoolsoutbride ?FET 6/22

Oneandonlyyou - Starting injections 7/1

Katezta - starting lupron 6/14

LABOR WATCH. 

disney04 - Induction 6/24/10 ?It?s a GIRL!

Jenbrian EDD6/27/10  (Does anyone know who this is?  I can?t find an active account)

To our pg 2IFers - please let me know your EDD so I can add it to the list!!!!

To all the Ladies cycling or in the 2ww - Keep strong!  We are all rooting for your BFPs!

Welcome to the new faces!  It's great to have you here even if it has to be because of IF.  Ours is a special kind of journey that we share on this board.  Newcomers are always welcome! 

As always, everyone is welcome to post your updates here.  If you want to be added or removed please let me know.

lovesnack

schoolsoutbride

hope4us

rach1015

mrs.officeryum

AgathiP04

mariebelle

MrsP-051306

Oneandonlyyou

LilSurferGirl

ABC-123

here4u

SummerbrideDC

Maple_9

ChristyD_TTTC#2

katezta

Baby_Austin7/25

hoping4more

frapadr

shaunie

JMay

vanmilkshake

Kelly415

Kellyloveszach

Aimers6

Soon2Bmrs.AGEE

MrsMoher

AmandaMacD

Amer19

Bubblytoes

sarahgcapecod

ERICA21779

beenbizzy

Firefightersgal

EastCoastMum

byrne15

kcswifey

MRSDNA

utgirl2

sbride03

Congratulations to our recent BFP's!!

sommerayne

TessCPDF ?EDD 2/4/11

MandyMiller

LuckyH

Houston 2010 ?It?s TWINS!

jerseymomma

Wifey006 EDD 1/21/11

mn*plumm EDD1/14/11

VAL215 EDD 1/1/11

mita0523 EDD 1/7/11

Tripmomma EDD 1/2/11

alchris EDD 12/25/10

queenbone EDD 12/18/10

waitingforbaby#2

flgirl79

Smbd EDD 11/28/10 ? It?s a GIRL!

Jodyplustwinsx2

Irishdo EDD 10/28/10 ? It?s TWINS!

Frankie EDD 10/31/10 ? Team GREEN!

Triple7s EDD 11/2/10

Iluvadam ? It?s twins!

Eyenerd EDD 10/21/10 ?It?s a BOY!

Firsttogo  EDD 10/15/10 ?It?s a GIRL!

bride526 EDD 10/5/10

MrsGabbs4Ed EDD 10/15/10 ?It?s a BOY!

SarahMN EDD 10/2/10

angw79 EDD9/29/10

ougrad1 ? It?s Twins! (BOY + GIRL!)

Luckiest03 EDD 9/4/10

MinnEMsota ?It?s a BOY!

JosiPeaches EDD 8/23/10 -It?s a GIRL!

VandRicky  -It?s a BOY!

Butterbean52 EDD 7/26/10 ?It?s a BOY!

SeptGirl05

kristyn&ken ? It?s TWINS! (BOY + GIRL!)

KellyOsu23 ? It?s a BOY!

mrs.a.butler EDD8/19/10

Brougham7-15-06 ?EDD 7/21/10 Team GREEN!

2IF Nursery - Welcome to the world little Miracles!!

Meringue57 ?Baby Boy, Henry

Onemorelittleone 

Mhop -Baby Girl, Maggie

Sunshine173 ?Baby Girl

ttangel98 ? Baby Boy

hibiscus2007 -Baby Boy, Jackson, Baby Girl, Sophia, & Baby Boy, Colin

Jillrock96- -Baby Girls, Cecelia & Charlotte

SweetieP -Baby Girl, Natalie

MrsTeejer ?Baby Boy

RRHsMom ? Baby girl

DSU98 - Baby Girl, Ashley!

SLM05 -  Baby boys, Jonathan, Brandon, Christopher

isabella22 ? Baby boy

CHI-06 - Baby girl

Doozieanne Baby boy, Ethan

hopeful9 ? Baby girl, Lila

Hawaiibridegrm ? Baby boy, Jenson

slsbride ? Baby boy, James

Mrs.LisaP - baby Girl

mrsmiller06 ? Baby Girl, Alyssa

Ladavis ? baby Girl, Piper

mrs.viv07 ? Baby boy, Gabriel

LisaK2B ? Baby Girl, Ally

Calips ? baby boy, Beck 

Home_slice - Baby Girl, Emma

Craziheazo ? Baby Girl, Bella

Bestthingscome - baby Girl, Lily

Tonya_G - baby Girl, Lily 

Firsttogo - Baby Boy, Lincoln 

Jacksonville - Baby Boy

Adelepenguin - Baby Girl, Kathryn

Shawmich - Baby Boy, Grant

Mr&MrsS - Baby Boy,  Nolan

Francisca - Baby Boy, Callum and Baby Girl Rachel

QOTW: What are you doing for Father's Day?

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: ***2IF weekly check-in***

• Options

Update: I came out on FB yesterday.

QOTW: We're sending DH and his friend out golfing in the morning and Bone Jr and I will make brunch with the other wife and son.  Hopefully we'll have sun so we can do something else too, like a bike ride. 

Married 9-4-04

• Options

Update:  Just anxiously and nervously waiting for my ER tomorrow morning.  Going to have an U/S in a little bit to make sure I didn't O early.

QOTD:  Having my dad, bro, DH's dad, BIL, and a few others over for a BBQ and swim if it's warm enough.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Update:  Will have my 3rd and final ultrasound with the RE on Monday.  My EDD is Jan 26, 2011!

QOTD:  Having a picnic at a local park :)

• Options

Update: Nada. Still doping up on the hormones. Yay.

QOTW: Making him breakfast in bed, taking DD to the store and letting her pick out ANYTHING she wants to get him which should be hilarious and then going to the water park.

• Options

Update: IUI #1 today.  I forgot what a rollercoaster this is.

QOTW: Spending the day together relaxing at the pool. 

• Options

UPDATE:  Nothing new to report.  Feeling lots of kicks and jabs (which still makes my heart flutter from excitement!)

QOTW:  Visiting my Dad in the hospital (he's recovering from surgery this past Tuesday) and then heading to a baseball game, DD's first!

• Options
    I think everyone knows what's going on with me....I'm currently waiting for the phone to ring....

Father's day will be, again, invaded by MIL. I bet DH 100 bucks that he'll get a father's day card from her and some sort of gift whereas she told me I wasn't "quite enough of a mother" to constitute celebrating Mother's day in the way I wanted to......did I mention this will be the THIRD weekend in a row she's been with us?
  • Options

imagesommerrayne:
    I think everyone knows what's going on with me....I'm currently waiting for the phone to ring....

Father's day will be, again, invaded by MIL. I bet DH 100 bucks that he'll get a father's day card from her and some sort of gift whereas she told me I wasn't "quite enough of a mother" to constitute celebrating Mother's day in the way I wanted to......did I mention this will be the THIRD weekend in a row she's been with us?

WTF, man?

Married 9-4-04

• Options
    imagequeenbone:

imagesommerrayne:

WTF, man?

But then she said she didn't want to "invade" my husband's Father's day....it took every cell in my body and inflicting physical pain on myself to stop myself from unleashing.
  • Options

Update:  I am just hanging out and waiting for my cycle to start again so I can get the final bloodwork done to determine if we can move forward with ICSI. I am not very hopeful that I am pregnant on my own this month.  

QOTW:  Hopefully going to a BBQ at my mom's house.  I am not 100% sure though.   

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

BBQ at the ILs and DH gets to paint all weekend (poor DH... the basement would have to leak right before father's day). 

IUI#1 was the 9th.  I am testing out the trigger tomorrow just to be sure and then testing for read on Wednesday.  Congrats to all the BFPs recently and good luck to sommer!

Mr & Mrs - 10/15/05
    Elijah Matthew - 5/3/07 ~ Adalyn Rosemary - 3/23/11
    imageimage
    *Photos by Kacy Cierley*
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Queenbone I just realized you are safely out of the first tri!!!!  WOOT WOOT!!!!

Update We are just keeping on keeping on.  Harm loves his swim and gym classes while the cupcakes will start swim next month.  I'll be leaving for the Carribean in a week and I am nervous... I'm going to miss those little ones so much.

QOTW  I just bought DH a new vacumn.  He is an OCD cleaner so a Dyson is like a dream gift for him Stick out tongue  I will take him golfing first thing tomorrow morning and than really spoil him Sunday w/homemade cooking. 

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    JMayJMay member

Update: I think my new routine is working (herbs and vitamins) and I feel so much better not paying as much attention to every little everything.  I feel a little "blahzay" about everything, which is probably a healthier alternative to last month.

QOTD: We're going to church together, where they'll have a luncheon after services.  Then DD and I are making him a cake, and she's given me strict instructions to "not help with ANY decorations, EXCEPT the clouds..." Should be interesting...! 

Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Options

Hi everyone, I posted an intro last week and would like to be added!

Update:  Today is CD1 of cycle 18 and I was surprisingly more emotional about it then I expected.  I really haven't let it all get to me that much until now so I guess that means I'm getting to the point where I'm ready to deal with it. Going to call Monday and make an appt with OB to get started on testing that I've been avoiding.  

QOTW:  Having dinner with parents/grandparents tomorrow.  Haven't decided what my son should get DH yet.  I like the idea of letting him pick it out...haha. 

• Options
    Update: Didn't have such great news at the RE yesterday.  I've been dx with DOR and I have a fibroid tumor pushing against my uterine wall. Follies on my left aren't great either.  Dh also has some white blood cells in his semen which tested positive for infection so he is on antibiotics for 6 weeks.  RE wants to be aggressive and he is starting me on clomid this next cycle to see how I respond.  Then the next month we are doing IUI.  Here's hoping everything works out.  I feel like a ticking time bomb and that at any moment I will be left without any eggs!
  • Options

Update: I went for my ultasound on Weds. and everything looked great! Nice strong heartbeat (124) and only ONE!! So happy!!

QOTW: I still have no clue what we're doing. My brother and father are butting heads over the plan so the rest of us are in limbo. Family drama... we had none of this on Mother's Day!

• Options

Hi ladies...it's been a while since I posted, but I've been lurking "since I left" and have kept up with everyone.  Hope you're all doing well and hanging in.

We were fortunate enough to get a bfp on what we had decided would be our last cycle of TTC#2.  I was just completely done with it and we were just running out of patience and money (oop for all injectibles) and Dr. wanted to move onto IVF (not an option for us) if this didn't work.

Praying that this one sticks.

EDD is 2/2/2011.

QOTW:  We (DS and I) gave DH a small gift and enjoyed a nice lunch before heading to a picnic with his side of the family.  We'll see my parent's tonight to celebrate FD with them as they were out of town this weekend.

• Options

Hello Girls!

HSG is tomorrow and I'm soo excited to maybe get some answers but terrified of the pain.

QOTD: Sorry I'm a  little late but for Father's Day I made breakfast for the Hubs, gave him tickets to Sublime and a new outfit, then went to his Aunt/Uncle's for BBQ ribs yummy!!

Me: 35, elevated FSH 10.9, DH: 32, low morph & motility After 2 years and 29 cycles, success au natural! Rylee Jane 9/8/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #2 since March 2008 Cycle #WHO KNOWS!! April 2011 150mg Clomid + HCG + progesterone, 3 follies = BFN May 2011 150mg Clomid + none of the fancy stuff, 3 follies = BFP 6/13/11!! Beta #1 @ 4wks,1day = 95.9 Beta #2 @ 4ks,3days = 298.7, progesterone 164.9 After 3 years & 3 months another answered prayer BabyFetus Ticker <a href="http://s1139.photobucket.com/albums/n548/yaneverknow30/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"