Pennsylvania Babies

not fitting in clothes...

I put on a pair of white capris I bought shortly before finding out I was pregnant and they wouldn't button today :(  It's a lot earlier than I thought!  So I did the old loop a hair tie through the buttonhole trick lol!!!  I guess I'm going out to buy some bellabands!

Re: not fitting in clothes...

• My bloating was out of control early on, too.  It was ridiculous - I had a day at FIVE WEEKS where my bloating was so bad that I had to do the rubberband through the buttonhole... ugh.  The bella bands are a lifesaver for sure - I had no problems w/the Target version.  I actually ended up using them pretty far into my pregnancy, since (once the bloat went down!) I ended up not needing maternity pants until pretty far along.
  • I didn't use a bella band because I was afraid my pants would fall down.  I just bought maternity pants early on, and even though they were a little loose in the beginning, I felt like I got more wear out of them.  They can get pricey to only wear them for a few months.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I bought two pairs of maternity cargo convertible pants (can be worn as capris or pants - great to last me into the fall!) and a belly band thing so I can keep wearing my favorite jeans :)  The pants weren't bad - $40/each at Motherhood Maternity - and I figure since they can be worn as capris or pants, they're worth the investment.  Plus I can wear them to work so it's a triple bonus!  I also bought two rouched (sp?) tshirts to hide my "redneck beer gut" bloat (as I fondly call it) lol 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"