Special Needs

Wanna see the funniest thing ever? (LIP)

Today we fingerpainted father's day cards. What I usually do is put a big piece of cardboard, this time I used one of the lg boxes we had from moving opened, on the floor and let her have at it. It protects the floors and makes for easy clean up. 

Well being the bad influence I am, I showed her how to swim in it & do the slip & slide. LOL

So for your viewing pleasure.....  

https://s145.photobucket.com/albums/r216/crazycrustacean/?action=view&current=P1190350.mp4 

Re: Wanna see the funniest thing ever? (LIP)

• how fun! good for you for letting her have some fun. People always think I'm crazy when I let my kids do things out of the box.

I admit, the entire video I was hoping that she would jump into your arms and get you full of paint. That would have been extra funny anmd may have won you $25,000 on AFHV!

• Love it!  We did pudding painting with DS#2 when we were on vacation last year and it was very similar.  Luckily the house we rented had an outdoor shower and we sprayed him down which led to some very cute naked baby photos that I plan to use as blackmail in the future :)  I'm all about messy play, although I admit I don't usually have the nerve to bring it indoors.  You're my idol.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebugmommy:
    Love it!  We did pudding painting with DS#2 when we were on vacation last year and it was very similar.  Luckily the house we rented had an outdoor shower and we sprayed him down which led to some very cute naked baby photos that I plan to use as blackmail in the future :)  I'm all about messy play, although I admit I don't usually have the nerve to bring it indoors.  You're my idol.

All I have to say is thank god for cardboard and washable paints! When we're out of cardboard I use a neat sheet ($5-$10) from BRU. I spread it out on the floor & let her have at it. And then it goes right in the washing machine.  

• That definitely put a smile on my face! Thanks for sharing. You certainly look like a fun mom! I need to try something out of the box like that with my kids, they would love it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"