Maryland Babies
Options

Newbie to The Baltimore Babies Board

Hello ladies! I have been lurking for a bit, but wanted to say hi! I am a Baltimore Nestie, although I don't post much anymore. I wanted to introduce myself over here as I am sure I am going to need some advice from you ladies in the near future. I am 25 weeks, 5 days pregnant (EDD September 25) with a little boy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Newbie to The Baltimore Babies Board

• Options
    Welcome and congrats!  Did you announce your pregnancy over on the nest?  I must have missed it if you did!  How is your pregnancy going?  Where are you delivering?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi! Congrats and welcome :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!!
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!  Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations, Lisa, on both the pregnancy and the little boy. It seems to be a trend for November 07 brides. Boys first. Well, at least the ones I know :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks Ladies! I did not announce it on the Baltimore nestie board, I have been kinda keeping everything to myself. Every once in awhile I post about looking forward to the birth of my baby, but that's it. I am delivering at St. Joe's.

• Options
    Welcome!  Congrats!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"