Military Families

Deployed for Father's Day

Once again DH is deployed for Father's Day. I'm really bummed this time because he doesn't have an address yet for the kids and me to even send him a care package. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Deployed for Father's Day

• Aw, I'm sorry :( You should plan a package for him now, send it when he gets an address and he can celebrate Father's Day just a little late. I bet he would love it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm sorry he's gone. We're in the same boat, and I just took pictures of his presents and sent them in an email. Not as fun, but I thought it was better than nothing....
  • Loading the player...
  • Awh, I'll be in that situation next year, and i'm not looking forward to it.  I know how you feel, my husband has yet to be with my for my birthday and we've been together 4 years!!

Maybe take a pic of you and the kids today, on father's day, going to the park or having dinner and write something like wish you could've joined us! and mail it to him as soon as you get his address? And maybe send him something that's in the picture, or related to the picture..just an idea!

• Aww girl that sucks! It was like that for us last year = /
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers pregnant image,image,image,image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"