New Jersey Babies

introduce yourself

i feel like this board is so dead but has alot of lurkers.

maybe we can get it moving!!!

image 2011

Re: introduce yourself

• ill start

my name is Michelle

my son is 7months and teething!!!!!!!!!

image 2011
  • i'm lisa and i am pretty close to having twins, hopefully they wont come for at least another 2 1/2 weeks!
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey there!  I'm Allie and my daughter, Taylor is 4 1/2 months old :)

P.S. This feels a little like AA lol

• Hello :)  I'm Brenda.  I've been an alcoholic since...oh wait, this isn't AA is it Allie?! LOL!

I'm Brenda and I'm 33 week pregnant today!  This is my first child and I'm having a boy!

• we could call it BA  lol
    image 2011
  • *stands up* 

Hi, I'm Kelly.

I have a 9 yr old daughter and am expecting baby # 2 in December.  :)

• Hey I'm Jenn, I'm 20 weeks pregnant and just found out I'm having a girl yesterday...

I really need to do create a siggy... instructions please? 

• Hi I am Regan and I am having a girl, she is due July 16th.

I live in Wayne!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • kle0113kle0113 member
    I'm Kelly and having a little girl that is due July 11th. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • My name is Chrissy and I have an 8 1/2 month old little boy, Joshua.  He is also teething.  (we're working on 5 at once)  :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Hi, I'm Beth and I'm addicted to the Bump...You girls are so much further than me!!!!  I'm jealous Smile  I'm 13 weeks today.

I'm from Bergen County and plan on delivering at Valley. Nice to meet everyone!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi, my name is Sharon, and I'm 34 weeks today!  I can't believe my LO will be here in just over a month!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicPregnancy Ticker image Visit The Nest!
  • Coll....i'm 38 weeks and having a lil girl.  Can't wait for her to be here..since I feel like a fat whale with cankles..lol

I live in North Jersey

• Hi... I'm Erin... I am 7 weeks, due 1/14/11.  Nice to meet you all! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm Mena 

29 weeks tomorrow and I'm due August 15th.

I live in Bergen County and will be delivering at Hackensack.

This is our first :)  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm Jamie, due 1/4/11.  I'll be delivering at Monmouth Medical or Riverview (I live south and work north so wherever I am, I will deliver, lol.)  My doctors deliver at both hospitals.

BTW, it's nice to see so many knotties here. =)

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Every night I prayed for you. Then when you were in my belly, I prayed harder. Now that you're in my arms, I pray even harder.
  • I'm Debbie, and I'm due with my first little girl August 24th.  Delivering at Overlook Hospital
  • I'm Toni, live in Central Jersey and I'm pregnant with my first child - due on my birthday! December 11. I'll be delivering at Riverview Medical Center
  • Hi! I'm Lynn...new to thebump but I love it!  I'm due 1/15/2011 with our first child.  I live in Wayne and have tons and tons of questions...I truly love the honesty and candidness you all share.  I'm looking forward to an exciting 7 months with you ladies!
  • Hi everyone!  I'm Michelle, I have a daughter who will be 8 mos on 6/28.

I signed up a long time ago for the knot but never posted.  Been reading so much for the baby that I decided to start posting! 

Nice to 'meet' you all! 

• Hi! Im Sarah and I am pregnant with our first child. I am due 12/25 and will deliver at St. Barnabas Medical Center. Im excited and nervous all at the same time. Looking forward to getting to know everyone. (op you were right... im a HUGE lurker but I will try to come out and play more often Wink)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"