Florida Babies
Options

New Tampa Pedi's???

We are moving to the new tampa area this week, and just wondering if anyone would or could recommend a pedi. I hate going in blind! Thanks in advance!

Re: New Tampa Pedi's???

• Options

We'll be using Dr. Michelle Kolb with My Pediatrics.  We haven't actually seen her in a practicing capacity, but I really liked her during our consulation and she came highly recommended from several friends.

She does complementary consulatations for prospective new patients so you may want to do that.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket

TTCAL buddy to LMichelleG - Praying for a miracle

PgALbuddy to CanonMom & BriAZ - Congrats on your beautiful little girls Labor Buddy to Luvsbunny

• Options

My sister uses Dr. Wilde and loves him! My niece (5) even loves him. She actually told me recently she wants to be a "child doctor" when she grows up "just like Dr. Wilde". I'm not sure where his office (my sister lives in Wesley Chapel which is really close to New Tampa.) I'm going to get the info from her and i'll get back to you. My sister likes him because she says he's not an alarmist, yet he's very thorough!

Hope this helps! I'll get back to you soon on his location and phone number :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"