Natural Birth

Hypnobabies Coupon Code = HYPNOBUMP

it should be 20% off.  let me know if it does/doesn't work for you.

also, maybe we could poll about this to see if you guys think it's a good idea but it'd be nice if we could buy/sell used hypnobabies course stuff here.  I tried to find a used one without success so i ended up buying new.  I won't need it after this baby is born and would like to pass it on to someone else interested in hypnobabies at a discount. 

I don't want to turn the board into a flea market but if there is interest we could do a post once in a while for something like that.

Re: Hypnobabies Coupon Code = HYPNOBUMP

• Thanks for the code!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    A picture is worth a thousand words. I'd bet money your words are ignorant.
  • imageLovies103:

Thanks for the code!

:( 

I tried the code & it said it was expired.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    A picture is worth a thousand words. I'd bet money your words are ignorant.
  • Loading the player...
  • I was thinking about the same thing...

If you're interested in selling your HypnoBabies stuff, I'm interested in buying it!  PM me...  :)

• image*speedracer*:

also, maybe we could poll about this to see if you guys think it's a good idea but it'd be nice if we could buy/sell used hypnobabies course stuff here.  I tried to find a used one without success so i ended up buying new.  I won't need it after this baby is born and would like to pass it on to someone else interested in hypnobabies at a discount. 

I don't want to turn the board into a flea market but if there is interest we could do a post once in a while for something like that.

I would be interested in selling my HypnoBirthing CDs/book/info.  We're not having any more kids and it's just sitting here.  It would be nice for someone to actually be able to use it.

• In order to make sure we're following all the Bump rules, maybe it would be a good idea to post anything we have to sell on the Swap Spot board and then just post here with a link.  What say you, Bump gods?
  • imageLovies103:
    imageLovies103:

Thanks for the code!

:( 

I tried the code & it said it was expired.

ditto - i just bought new yesterday.  called and asked if they had any used and they don't.  they have a couple on ebay right now.

• Hi!

I was wondering if you had sold the hypnobabies yet??? I really want to buy a used one and just can't seem to find any.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"