Military Families

Pray for us

We put in our list of BOPs last week. So far it's status is still pending.

Pray we get some base, any base...7 years is too long up here.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pray for us

• Good luck.  We've been here fro 9!  Not looking to move any time soon though.
  • My DH has been stationed at McConnell AFB for seven years. We have been together for two. I am a local girl and would like to check out other bases during his career, but while we have a little one, it is nice having a sitter whenever we need one. Maybe it's different at other bases, but I haven't met any girls that I would trust to watch my dog, let alone my baby. I hope you get a base on your list though!

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies. I do hate leaving such great friends behind. We do have wonderful friends up here. Ones we do trust with our DD and furbabies.

But, it's time. I'm really wanting to be a bit closer to my home. DH has it lucky we're 5 hours from his home. And, to be honest, I want to see more than just No. Dak. I'm looking forward to some new experiences.

• 7 years in ND, that is a lot!!  Hope you get some place nice. 

• imageAthena5692:

7 years in ND, that is a lot!!  Hope you get some place nice. 

Thanks Athena! How are you? I haven't seen on in a while.

I know! This was our first base once he finished tech school. As nice as it is for him being so close to home (Twin Cities) we're both ready for a change. I'm praying hard we get anywhere but here.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"