New to The Bump
Options

New to the Bump!

Helllloooo

I'm new to the bump :)

I got married last September, just bought a house and we've been trying to conceive since April with no luck :(

It's been sucky and it's already starting to get frustrating, but I'm trying to stay positive! I'm waiting to take a third pregnancy test next week but I have absolutely no symptoms of being pregnant (or at least none that seem to be obvious, like sore breasts or cramping).

I've had a pretty odd cycle since I went off the pill just after Christmas so I wonder if I'm even ovulating? I have no idea. There are so many things I didn't know about conception that I'm just now learning.... sigh. 

I just wanted to know if there's anyone else who is in the same boat, and I also wanted to introduce myself here :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New to the Bump!

• Options
    CTri17CTri17 member

try reading TCOYF and start temping so that you can see if you are ovulating. Get to know your body so that you can take the next steps should you need to.

Good luck on your journey.

~Christina S~ EST: 9/27/08        *May 2015 Jan. Signature Challenge-
                                                     You had one job- Parents magazine

BFP-3/17/14 --M/C 4/25/14

• Options
    I'm in the same boat. New here to the bump. Married 10/08. Bought a house the same month. Went off Depo well over a year ago but no luck with TTC. It is sucky! Good luck to you!
    ~Lindsey~
    Annovulation/Amenorrhea/Mild Endo Scarring

10 Cycles with Femera/Bravelle, even Clomid 1x + Ovidrel + IUI + Crinone = 10 BFNs

4/2011 Bravelle + Ovidrel + IUI + Crinone + HOPE = 1st BFP EDD 01/21/12

BabyFruit Ticker

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Teddy Roosevelt
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"