Maryland Babies
Options

Kind of disappointed with B&B's

I was looking for a quick beach weekend get-away in DE or in VA and I was thinking a B&B would be nice.  I was looking and only found 1 in DE where kids were welcome.  I totally understand having some that are adult only, but I'm disappointed that there is only 1 that I could find that was family friendly.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Kind of disappointed with B&B's

• Options
    How about NJ? I was looking for ones there yesterday for my dad. He wants to take my mom away on a quiet getaway. I saw quite a few. I dont remember the names because he didn't want kids around. I was looking in the Cape May area.
  • Options
    That stinks!  I hope that you find a place that you like!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I wouldn't want to take my lo to a B&B, they are always so fru-fru-y and I would spend the entire time there worrying that she would break everything.

There are hotels at the ocean that are a bit more baby friendly and a quick get away. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Which one did you find?

DH & I stayed @ a place in Rehoboth that was definitely family/kid friendly for our "mini-moon" 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

We stayed @ the Bellmoor- I had to look it up. 

https://www.thebellmoor.com

It's a bed & breakfast inn.  It has a few "buildings" one of which I think had been a motel, and then maybe 2 houses?

It has 2 pools, one which is quiet and kid-free, the other is family-friendly.  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"