Pregnant after IF
Options

Thank you

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to thank you for your T & P on my last post.  My dad passed today at 3:28pm after being on life support since Sunday.  We donated his corneas so far- the gift of sight is amazing, and hopefully his kidneys.  His health issues are causing the doctors to question whether or not his kidneys can be used, but I am thrilled someone will be able to use his corneas!  

My dad had a heart of gold and was everyone's friend.  He wasn't always good at the father thing, but no one can ever deny that he loved my sister and myself. 

Thanks again for your T & P!  xoxo

Re: Thank you

• Options
    smileesmilee member

I am sorry, honey- but how amazing that his legacy will live on by giving some one their sight. 

I'll be thinking of you. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts will be with you and your family.
    DX: Him: Super sperm Me: Diminished pituitary function due to tumor removed April 2008, MTHFR Hetero C677T & A1298C
    IVF #1-4=BFN IVF #5=BFP! U/S on 5/3 revealed TWINS!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. How wonderful that his corneas were able to give the gift of sight to someone else. Sending you huge (((HUGS))) and make sure you get some rest if you can and take care of those little beans cooking inside you.
    B/G twins!
  • Options
    (((hugs)))
    TTC with unexplained IF since 8/2007 6 losses, one beautiful perfect boy in our arms Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about your father's passing. I'll be thinking of you & your family.
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss. Big (((HUGS))), I think it's amazing that your father is an organ donor. My cousin's life was saved last year by someone who so generously donated their liver to her. These types of sacrifices are truly acts of love and God. 
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. It's amazing that his sight can be passed on to someone else. That is a very special gift. (((Huge hugs)))
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ((HUGS)).  I'm so sorry for the loss of your father.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for you loss.
  • Options

I'm so sorry but I am glad to hear that he will go on through organ donation. 

(((hugs)))

• Options
    I'm so sorry.  ((hugs))
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss.  But what an amazing gift.  T&P to you and your family.
  • Options

I'm so sorry cutie.

((HUGS))

you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"