New Orleans Babies
Options

Sparkman

I can't believe you all moved back. So exciting!
2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Re: Sparkman

• Options
    I can't believe it either!! Haha. We're really happy to be back, though.

Have there been any GTGs? I need to meet other mom's and mom's to be in the area? Almost all of my friends here are kid-less.
  • Options
    And Congratulations on your BFP!!!! How exciting!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagesparkman-to-be:

Have there been any GTGs? I need to meet other mom's and mom's to be in the area? Almost all of my friends here are kid-less.

not all your friends! but i want to go to a gtg too, we need to meet more people even if we have to drive to the southshore. :)

-Clare
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

imagesparkman-to-be:

not all your friends! but i want to go to a gtg too, we need to meet more people even if we have to drive to the southshore. :)

-Clare
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    LTF525LTF525 member

Thanks! Its been a long road to get here, but we're super excited about it!

No GTGs that I know of. I think they've tried to organize a few but not sure how sucessful they have been! There are actually a decent amount of you on the northshore, so you might have more sucess organizing a northshore GTG. Did you all buy on the northshore?

• Options
    imageaprilprincess:

imagesparkman-to-be:

I know. I keep forgetting yall moved back, too! We need to get together. Presley and I will drive to the Northshore whenever you guys are ready for some company. (Though from your post yesterday on the HOU Nest, I see you're getting plenty of unwanted company every day. eeeek!)

But I'd love to attend a NOLA Nest/Bump GTG some time, too. These boards are still pretty dead. Same as it was before.

• Options
    imageLTF525:

Thanks! Its been a long road to get here, but we're super excited about it!

No GTGs that I know of. I think they've tried to organize a few but not sure how sucessful they have been! There are actually a decent amount of you on the northshore, so you might have more sucess organizing a northshore GTG. Did you all buy on the northshore?

No, we're in Broadmoor. AprilPrincess is on the Northshore, though. The NOLA boards are still pretty dead. Boo!!

• Options
    LTF525LTF525 member

Ahh! Ok! I was confused Stick out tongue

I rarely check the Nola Nest board because its been really dead for a year or so. there is usually a little more activity on this one and I do bump into nola people on other bump boards.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"