Secondary IF
Options

Beta was 17....

Beta 17 and P4 17

Good thing is P4 is on the rise so my body, at least, thinks its a go. Obviously I was hoping for a MUCH MUCH higher number. Now we wait until Friday.... GAH!

Re: Beta was 17....

• Options

Ashlyn started at 10 and Blake started at 14

as long as they double or triple, keep your chin up!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You are so dang early I think those are great numbers!!!!  Now I will be anxiously waiting for even better news on Friday Smile
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I agree with PP those are good numbers for being early :)

I can't wait to hear on Friday!!! :)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

You are so so early and only barely got a postive test yesterday, so I would have expected a number around 20....don't fret!  But I understand, I used to wait to go in for my first Beta until I was at least 15DPO (even though I would get my first positive at 9DPO) because I wanted a good high number.

Have you seen this site? I know a lot of people with IF use it, I do!

https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

• Options
    Crossing fingers Friday is great news!
  • Options
    Many good beta vibes!!!! 
  • Options
    Hey, you're pretty early.  Not too bad!  Good luck!
  • Options
    I stand by my first thought which was that you're early-ish and that sounds fine!  Again, I'm sorry it's not higher to lessen your fears, and I'm *very* sorry that I put words in your mouth which I didn't intend to do. :(  I don't want you to be scared...I want you to be happy that you're PREGNANT!  You'll be hearing more on Friday and I'm sending you my best.  Thinking of you tons, my friend!!!
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Options
    So happy for you!!!  Good luck with your next beta!
  • Options
    I agree with pp's, it's still early.   Im sending lots and lots of doubling dust your way!!
  • Options
    I lurk more than post, but just wanted to say good luck on Friday!!!
    Mr & Mrs - 10/15/05
    Elijah Matthew - 5/3/07 ~ Adalyn Rosemary - 3/23/11
    imageimage
    *Photos by Kacy Cierley*
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"