Central Florida Babies

Space Coast Moms

I've looked everywhere for 'Mommy & Me' groups or playdates in the Melbourne/Sebastian area but I can't find anything!! Mainly something to get me out of the house, and to socialize LO a little more. I'm getting a lot of flack from the IL's about him being a mommy's boy and how I'm going to have "such a hard time with him when he starts school". Is there anything you can recommend? Or you can send me a PM if you would be interested! Thanks Smile
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Space Coast Moms

• My SIL has been pretty involved in Gymboree.  We have thought about doing that too once ours is born.  I know she has met a lot of friends that way and has playdates with the other moms and kids from the class.  I also know that there is a Brevard Moms magazine that shows upcoming events that may be worth looking at to see what's going on.

Sorry I dont have much more yet, after October I may have more :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • We have found some great info in the "Brevard Moms" monthly magazine. Since I have been told to cut my gym time done, I typically read it at the gym while hubby works out. Like the pp said, it has an entire monthly calendar of events.

I would also suggest checking out Mommy & Me classes (our gym has some) through the local gyms, and even Holmes Regional or the other community hospitals and churches....

Good luck. Please let this board know if you find anything. I plan on looking more seriously after our LO arrives.

• Loading the player...
  • Hi!  I am late responding, since this is my first time on this board, so you may not see this!  But in case you do, I wanted to mention that our church in Titusville has some great young mom groups and also another church here in town has a MOPS group that I have heard good things about.  PM me if you would like more info about either!  It really will help both of you to get out more!  I find myself climbing the walls, and my daughter fussier if we don't get out!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"