Maryland Babies

Little Bo Peep imaging in Owings Mills

Has anyone used them for 2D/3D/4D ultrasounds?  I want to do a gender determination for Father's Day but would like to know if someone else has had a good experience.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Emergency ileostomy 11/28/10, CF dx on 12/3/10 and ileostomy takedown 1/24/11, feeding tube placed 7/1/11...still going strong! Little one lost 5w5d, 5/27/2012. CP 8/26/2012

Re: Little Bo Peep imaging in Owings Mills

• I have a coworker that went there to find out the sex before the MD appt/ultrasound. She really liked it and they have a half off night some night during the week.
  • Another nestie (weezie) used them a while back for her 3D/4D u/s and highly recommended them, so DH and I went there at 29 weeks for a 3D/4D u/s - my post about our experience can be read here.  Suffice to say that we had a wonderful experience w/them, too.  I think that another nestie (Ragdolls) went there for her gender determination u/s.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes!  As The Pastor'sWife said, I used them and I was VERY happy.  They let us go about 10 minutes over our scheduled appointment because DD wasn't cooperating in the begining and they wanted to get a good profile shot.

My original review is at the bottom of this post: https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/31486886.aspx

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • As Pastor's Wife said, we used them for our gender determination at 16 weeks and had a wonderful experience.  The package that we got included a later stage u/s too - and we'll be going back for that in just a few weeks.  Can't wait!!
    lovelylittleworld
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP#2 1/12/12 ~ Missed M/C 8w2d
  • Thanks for all the info!  I used them for a gender determination and they were great!  The info is in a sealed envelope for DH for Father's Day.  He has no idea I did it and I have no idea what it is - which is driving me crazy!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Emergency ileostomy 11/28/10, CF dx on 12/3/10 and ileostomy takedown 1/24/11, feeding tube placed 7/1/11...still going strong! Little one lost 5w5d, 5/27/2012. CP 8/26/2012
  • That's so exciting!!  And your willpower is amazing!
    lovelylittleworld
    BFP#2 1/12/12 ~ Missed M/C 8w2d
  • Bumping this up for the newly PG Mommies
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"