Nebraska Babies

Mercy Bergman....

Hi all, I am 29 weeks and though from Iowa I will be delivering our first at M.B. in Omaha. Just wondering if anyone knows what the L&D area is like there. We are hoping to get a tour set up at our next OBGYN visit. Counting down the (74) days til we get to meet our baby girl!!!

Re: Mercy Bergman....

• I've never been there but it's actually Bergan Mercy.  Good luck!
  • Personally after seeing 3 different hospital birth area, that one included, I think they are one of the best one. They have incredible birthing suites and the rooms after are really nice and big enough that dad can stay the night (comfortably I might add) if he so chooses to. My girlfriend had hers there and it was wonderful. There were so many of us in the room the next day and there was still room to spare for more people. The rooms were HUGE! Good luck and congrats.
  • Loading the player...
  • I went on tour there with my family and I was inpressed by the maternity section which it looked much better than the er is...I was a little worried when my ob told me I had to go there because Ive had a lot of problems with the er and some other parts but the maternity section looked like they do a better job than any other part of that hospital. After the tour I put aside my worries
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I actually loved Bergan I had my daughter there in September of last year, and im prego again with my number two lol, they just re-did their birthing center and i hear its really nice now, so i cant wait to go get a tour of the new place b4 this next one decides to come =) good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"