Oregon Babies
Options

Prenatal Care in and around Beaverton

Any suggestions for prenatal care in and around the Beaverton area. I am looking at Southwest Family Physicians. I am not sure I want to deliver at St. V's for lots of different reasons. Thanks for your help

Re: Prenatal Care in and around Beaverton

• Options
    I see Dr. Damon Warhus @ Womens HealthCare associates over by St V's and he's awesome.. He was great during my prenatal care as well.. :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I saw Dr. Jean-Baptiste at Columbia Women's by St. V's. (Not sure if that's SW Physicians) She was fantastic! Also, I just wanted to add, don't rule out St. V's. It has the best NICU in the state. I thought I didn't want to deliver there because of the size of rooms, but when my precious baby had problems and had to be in the NICU, I was so thankful I was at St. V's. Just a thought. Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was a little iffy on St V's because of the room size too.. But honestly, once you get in there and all is said and done, and you have your baby.. the size of the room is the last thing on your mind.  Plus they're revamping all of the post partum rooms and you might get one of the newer ones like we did.. But even if you don't you really won't care.. The care you receive for you and your newborn is way more important than the size of the room and St V's gives EXCELLENT care.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"