Boston Babies

kramer ob gyn, emerson hospital drs

Anyone have any experiences they would like to share about this practice? I have heard mixed reviews regarding their care, etc. Feel free to PM me or comment. TIA!

Re: kramer ob gyn, emerson hospital drs

• A friend of mine went and said it was not good. She said she could hear everything the doctor was saying to the patient etc and that it just wasn't professional. Now, that said, I have heard good things about the other person (not dr. Kramer) in that practice.... My friend just did not feel comfortable and ended up switching to the practice I go to at Concord OBGYN. Just passing along what I heard. I'm sure other people may love Dr. Kramer's office. All I know is that I could not be happier at Concord OBGYN.

Good luck, and hope this helped!

• I love it there! I see Dr Sinopoli and she is wonderful. She did the c/section for my son and I'll definitely go back to her for baby #2. I also love Dr Hale. He is the most patient doctor I've ever been to. Dr Kramer was good at what she does, but I just prefered the other two to her.
  • Loading the player...
  • I work in maternity at Emerson and I am Due in September. Kramer ob/gyn is a ok practice, Kramer is not very nice and many patients dont like her. Sinopoli is super sweet and I have heard Hale is nice as well. I go to Concord OB they are all fantastic there.

DS1 9.24.2010      DS2 4.18.2012        DS3 12.15.2013

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (fyXz)

Lilypie - (28Zf)

• Another vote for Concord OBGYN here. I have been very happy with them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have not heard one good thing about Dr. Kramer.  In fact, I've heard some scary things that were second hand accounts.  And not many good reviews on this website:

https://www.ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/51708/Dr-Rachel-Kramer-Concord-MA.html

Better safe than sorry.  I went to Concord OBGYN and loved it! 

Good luck

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"