New Hampshire Babies

Seacoast Meetup.com mommy group!

Hi ladies!  I'm co-organizer of Active Mommies of the New Hampshire Seacoast.  We're kind of a small group and we always welcome new members.

We have a variety of activities including member hosted play dates, meeting for coffee in Portsmouth and going to a playground, Barnes and Noble story time, beach dates, Planet Playground, Great Bay Discovery Center. . .

I'm always open to new ideas for meetups, so a lot of member participation is wonderful. 

In order to become a member, you must submit a request and answer a few questions.  We'll invite you to a meetup in a public place (for your safety as well as ours) and once you attend your first meetup you are a temporary member for a month.  You can go to as many meetups in that month as you want and at the end of the month decide if you want to become a member.  There is a small fee of $12 for the year. 

Hope to see some of you soon!

Re: Seacoast Meetup.com mommy group!

• Hello,

I was very excited to read this post. I am a stay at home (young) mom so I do not have many friends that have children yet. Many are in grad school. I also live over by Lake Winni so I am kind of out of the way from most things. A Mommy group is just what I have been looking for. I would be very interested in finding out more about your group!

BFP 03/05/2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm not a SAHM yet, but will be next fall.  I'd love to join this group, you are very close to me by the locations you're mentioning.  I'm assuming there is a web-site by the title of the post.  I'll check it out and thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • i would be very interested to learn more about your group not very many of my friends or peers have children and i could use some mommie friends
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"