New Orleans Babies

NS house cleaning recs?

No matter how much I try, I just can't keep up with our house these days. Not to mention, after being away from Grace all week while I"m working, the last way I want to spend my weekend is cleaning. Does anyone have recs for a cleaning service in the Covington area? If you don't mind me asking, what do they do/clean, and how much do they charge? Thanks!
imageimage

Re: NS house cleaning recs?

• You and I are in the same boat.  I'm shopping around for quotes (for my 3bedroom/2bathroom home) and the cheapest I have found so far is A+ Cleaning.  They quoted me $80 for a bi-weekly cleaning.  Beyond that, I'm no help!  I'd certainly be interested in hearing who you go with.... GOOD LUCK!

• LSU628LSU628 member
    Yikes! $80 seems high. My sister pays $50 bi-weekly. I wonder if it would be cheaper finding someone who works independently rather than a service?
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • My DH thought the SAME thing.  I think that someone independent is definitely the way to go.  I'm just absolutely petrified of letting someone in my house who I don't know very well.  That's why I'd LOVE to use someone that a friend recommends but so far no luck.  I'm going to ask around and I'll definitely let you know what I come up with.   I think I'm going to see if anyone at our church cleans...stay tuned!
  • Our house cleaning service is awesome!!  Her name is Angela 504.610.5060.  A number of our friends use her and we all love her and the job she does.

• LSU628LSU628 member
    Will she come to the northshore? PS- Emily, how are things for you? Are you in Madisonville........I can't remember. Your little girl is precious!
    imageimage
  • I was wondering the same thing.  You're a step ahead of me.

I AM in Madisonville and I was just going to send you a message saying that your little one is adorable!  Look at those eyes....too sweet.  Where are you guys located?

• LSU628LSU628 member
    We are in Covington.
    imageimage
  • Please let me know what you guys find. I'm in Madisonville too and I would also like someone who's reasonable. 
    Kevin & Traci May 11, 2006 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • we just moved to mandeville and we're looking for someone too. i've called a few from some local magazine ads but only got one call back. it sounded a little high but the lady sounded really knowledgeable so who knows.
    -Clare
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"