Detroit Babies
Options

Anyone deliver at St. Joe's Ann Arbor?

Just looking for some feedback as well as estimated costs.  I have a message into their finance department, but I thought someone here might be quicker.  Thanks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone deliver at St. Joe's Ann Arbor?

• Options

I delivered there and loved the hospital.  By the time you give birth there you i think will be in the new section, which is even bigger and nicer!  For sure do the free tour of the birthing center.

Our insurance paid for everything, so i dont know how much it was.  The price will be different for everybody probably, due to different procedures, different meds, different doctors, amount of nights stayed, and if you had a c-section or episiotomy (which is considered a surgery). 

Oh and by the way, the lactation consultant should ask you if you have a breastpump, and if you don't, if you have insurance, they should cover part, or all of the cost of a new one.  Make sure to ask the consultant in the hospital!

• Options
    Thanks!  I got a call back from the hospital on the costs.  Unfortunately, my insurance isn't the greatest, but eh, it's something.  I appreciate the info!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I delivered there and thought they were awesome.  My only complaint was the size of the mother/baby units, but they've fixed that now!  I'm excited to see the new ones in September!

As far as cost, I have no idea.  With my insurance, i think my whole process of baby making and having cost about $600. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"