New York Babies

newborn photographers in nyc

Anyone done or going to do a newborn photo session in NYC? How much was it? Who was your photographer? Share you pictures(if you want)! =)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: newborn photographers in nyc

• I did a session when my son was born (May) w/ carmen of www.carmensantorelli.com. You can see a couple of the pics on her site. we were thrilled w/ the results!
  • delg23delg23 member
    imagepimentetchocolat:
    I did a session when my son was born (May) w/ carmen of www.carmensantorelli.com. You can see a couple of the pics on her site. we were thrilled w/ the results!
  • Loading the player...
  • delg23delg23 member
    imagepimentetchocolat:
    I did a session when my son was born (May) w/ carmen of www.carmensantorelli.com. You can see a couple of the pics on her site. we were thrilled w/ the results!
  • delg23delg23 member

imagepimentetchocolat:

Thanks!

• A friend of mine lives just outside of the city and is an amazing baby photographer. Her website is www.arianafalerni.com. She may be willing to travel into NYC and her rates are really reasonable.
  • We used Mirah Kurzer in Manhattan. She was really reasonable. I used one of the photos in my siggy. The rest of the photos are under "Daniel" in her gallery. HTH!
  • B13 Photography does amazing work. The last time my friend used them it was $150 or so for the session which included prints. The website is: https://www.B13Photo.com. I hope this helps!
  • cecibphotography.com, cecilia was great and her prices were very reasonable. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"