Oregon Babies

Maternity resale stores

Does anyone know where there are good maternity resale stores in Portland? I don't want to spend a bunch of money on a new wardrobe for 6 months.. Thanks for the help ladies, and congratulations to all!

Re: Maternity resale stores

• I never did find any good resale stores. However I bought almost my whole materbity wardrobe at Goodwill! The location off McLoughlin has a big selection. Not sure what size you were... but had I not been plus sized it would have been even better for me!

Target stuff brand new with tags and lots of Motherhood things too. I went every 2 weeks or so and saved SO much money.

Good luck! I cannot believe you are due right about when I was THIS year. Makes me realize how old my baby is getting!

• I haven't bought anything resale either - other than Target, Old Navy and Gap have really reasonable prices online and you can find great sales!  The Old Navy at Cedar Hills Mall and the Baby Gap at Streets of Tanasbourne both have small maternity sections in the store, so you can find things to try on there.  Also, if you order online, you can return to those two stores, rather than returning via mail. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I visited Baby and Me (in Tigard) yesterday for the first time and was really impressed by how clean and organized their stock is. They had a few racks of maternity clothes and a ton of infant clothing. I will go back for sure.

https://www.babyandmepdx.com/ 

• I love Piccolina on SE Clinton. The owner does a great job of selecting items for consignment. They have mainly baby/children's clothes, but they have a pretty decent maternity section. There's also some baby gear.

Milagros didn't impress me. They only have one rack, and the clothes were pretty worn. I did buy a couple of items there, but never went back for maternity clothes. I like the store for some baby items though. If it's near you, check it out just to see what they have. They also have mom group meetings.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Have you tried Ross?  They have a maternity section.  As for resale stores, they don't typically have a large maternity clothes section.. i never had any luck with them as well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"