Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Need visitor info!

I'm visiting my grandmother with my DH (and one of his buddies is tagging along b/c he's never been outside of AL). She lives in Durant, OK but we will be coming down to the Dallas/Ft. Worth area to do some sight-seeing. What do you girls suggest we do? I've heard the Ft. Worth Herd is fun.

We need something more adult oriented but nothing too strenuous seeing as I will have my grandmother and her husband with us. We are farmers so maybe touring a really great ranch or something might be fun. Any suggestions? Any great places to eat that will give us a "taste of Texas?"

Suggestions for what to see in Oklahoma would be good too if you think of anything! Thanks!

Married 5/31/08 * TTC#1 9/09 - 2/11
after anovulatory diagnosis and TTC for 1 1/2yrs with several medicated cycles and one chemical pregnancy, we have our first bundle of joy!
IT'S A GIRL!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
#2 EDD 2/5/13 dx with anti-BIG E antibody, seeing a MFM
Lilypie Maternity tickers
VOTE on my Name List
I don't take one single minute for granted.

Re: Need visitor info!

• Options

Isn't it sad that we live here and can't think of anything to tell you to do?  Whenever I have company come into town I can never think of things to do!!  North of Dallas in Flower Mound there is a Ranch called "Circle R Ranch" I know that they do old western gun fights and rodeos, they do a lot during the 4th of July.  You might want to google it and see what is available, it seems pretty fun!  

The stockyards in Fort Worth are really neat even if events aren't happening in the area there are really cool stores to visit.  

Also on the way to OK there are several little wineries with delicious wines! There is Cimmeron Falls, it's off of 75, then there is another on off of 35.  A lot of times on the weekend they have 5$ wine tastings and tours.  

Grapevine is also a really neat town with several wineries and shops.  You can visit the Gaylord in Grapevine and see some TX decor.  It's really elaborate! It's right on the lake so there are beaches and golf courses near by if that interest you.  

Go to guidelive dot com and hit the event tab and it will give you everything that is happening in the Dallas Ft.Worth area while you are here.  There are always children's events happening in the summer.  

Hope this gives you some Ideas that you can research further!! :)   

• Options
    Thanks for the info! I'll keep checking this post for more info!
    Married 5/31/08 * TTC#1 9/09 - 2/11
    after anovulatory diagnosis and TTC for 1 1/2yrs with several medicated cycles and one chemical pregnancy, we have our first bundle of joy!
    IT'S A GIRL!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    #2 EDD 2/5/13 dx with anti-BIG E antibody, seeing a MFM
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    VOTE on my Name List
    I don't take one single minute for granted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"