Delaware Babies
Options

HI!

I'm obvi here for the free wrap, but I didn't even know there was a DE board... obvi noone else does either, unless there are no more.  I wouldn't be surprised!

Re: HI!

• Options

Hi -- I'm Theresa.... I'm due Oct. 2, 2010. I am also trying to get that sling....Hahahaha!!!Stick out tongue I didn't know there was a DE board either!!!

• Options

what's this about a sling?

yeah, this board is even slower than the DE nest board . . if that's possible!  lol 

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am just testing my signature. It is slow here so I figured it wouldnt bother anyone. LOL   That's sad.

There should be more people on here!  It seems like it would be a great place for Delawareans to connect.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageJulias Table:

I am just testing my signature. It is slow here so I figured it wouldnt bother anyone. LOL   That's sad.

There should be more people on here!  It seems like it would be a great place for Delawareans to connect.

there's more of us on the nest side (not many more .  . . but still . . .)

:) 

imageimage
  • Options
    DE here! Not many others :(
  • Options

Hey Delaware!

I'm new on thebump, so I found the DE page just playing around. :) We're going to be first time parents, due Dec. 21st; so we're early on. 

Just wanted to drop by to say hi! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hello everyone.  It is hard to believe that this board is slower then the DE nest board.  lol   Dh and I have been TTC since last January.  Getting very frustrated.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Hi DE!  I'm here!  I didn't know this board existed...hard to believe how slow it is considering how crazy fast people post on the other boards!

• Options
    Hi, I am in Dover!
    Abigail Noelle, 8.29.09
    Brady Phoenix, 8.29.09
    Claire Zoe, 10.26.10

• Options

Didn't know there was a Delaware board either! Hey everyone!

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"--Eleanor Roosevelt Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options

Hey Ladies,  just wanted to pop in and say hi.  I remember there were so many people on the DE knot board, it's surprising that the DE bump board is so slooooowwww!  Anyway, I'm in Wilmington and usually lurk on the December moms and high risk boards but figured I'd venture out of my usual boards to see what's going on over here.

hope you all had a great weekend!

Heather 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"