Military Families

XP from 12-24 - PIP

I couldn't keep this pic to myself - he totally made me cry when I took this.

My DH deployed out today for his job * he is former AF and works for the military as a civilian* - and won't be back until before the holidays.  But at least this year his will be home for the holidays.

I'm not sure if you guys are okay with me posting here, since I am tech. not a military family, but DH is currently on his 8th deployment since we have been together - the first two were military, the rest civi. 

He left this AM.  I hate the first few days and weeks.  Plus DS is sick with HFMD so we are on house lock in.  I am just looking for people who understand.

Re: XP from 12-24 - PIP

• I'm ok with you posting it, especially because your LO is just beautiful!  I love that pic.  One of my sick pleasures is looking at "goodbye" and "Welcome home" photography from deployments, they make me so sad and so happy at the same time.  GL to your family, feel free to stick around!
  • imagektbrown711:
    I'm ok with you posting it, especially because your LO is just beautiful!  I love that pic.  One of my sick pleasures is looking at "goodbye" and "Welcome home" photography from deployments, they make me so sad and so happy at the same time.  GL to your family, feel free to stick around!

Thank you for your kind words. 

• Loading the player...
  • We just finished a 6 month deployment this week. It's really hard but seriously take one day at a time and it will go faster than you think. I'll keep your family in my thoughts. 

That picture is adorable. What a sweet moment.  

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That is a very sweet picture.

I'm sorry that your DH has gone.  I'm sorry that your LO is sick.  

By all means, stick around!  Military families are going to better understand what you are dealing with--the location, distance and length of time. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"